I am writing to ask you to consider changing the way that game information is exported from your website into Microsoft Outlook.
I have been using your product for several years, and have been very pleased with the progress that you have made over the years. It seems like you are constantly working on making the product better, and we ‘users’ appreciate it very much.
One thing that I noticed to have more opportunity for growth is the iCal feed. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but very little actual game information is transferred during the export process, and that really doesn't make sense.
What is even more surprising is the information that does not even appear at all in the details. For example, the GAME NUMBER, the SPORT & LEVEL of the game, the FEE that will be billed/paid, and the DISTANCE that you will have to travel to get to the event appear nowhere in the exported information. I am not sure why it is set up this way, but I am sure that it can be easily changed to become more useful to the end users.
Here is what I propose:
• Start Date = START DATE (no change)
• Subject = GAME#
• Start Time = START TIME (no change)
• End Date = END DATE (no change)
• End Time = END TIME (no change)
• All day event = ALL DAY EVENT (no change)
• Reminder on/off = REMINDER ON/OFF (no change)
• Reminder Date = REMINDER DATE (no change)
• Reminder Time = REMINDER TIME (no change)
• Description =
o PARTNER (Name & Number)
o SPORT & LEVEL
o HOME TEAM
o AWAY TEAM
• Location = LOCATION (no change)
• Priority = PRIORITY (no change)
I am sure that if you were able to make these small changes, the end users’ experience would be so much better.
I hope that this is something that you are able to consider and address in the near future, as I know that it would prove to be extremely helpful to the umpires that use this process.
Thank you in advance for you attention in this matter.