This release adds 3 new features and fixes 14 issues across 3 products. Highlights include:
- Updates to the Roster report
- Bug fixes
- Added the ability to filter by Eligibility on the Roster report.
- Added the ability to select custom fields, registrations, and tests and display them on the Roster report.
- Updated the standardization process to keep all information related to teams and assigners. This data was not included in the process in some cases.
Defect or Bug
- still possibilities where you can get a similar email from multiple groups at the same time, but these are not duplicates.
- Item # 114376: Fixed an issue that would cause publishing games to timeout for a small number of customers.
- Item # 96110: Changed the visibility of eligibility periods to make sure the open periods were selectable in the report parameters.
- Item # 143674: Updated the logic about when you are able to assign yourself to a game to be 24 hours, instead of on a calendar day basis. This will reduce the confusion as to why you are not able to assign yourself another game when you feel like you have waited the time required.
- Item # 61784: Fixed an issue that would cause the site on a game to update to the top listed site in the Sites drop down when editing a game.
- Item # 105321: Corrected an issue that caused all parties on a game to accept a contract before the fees were updated. This should happen when the party contracting the officials accepts the game.
- Item # 152467: Changed the logic to correct an issue with updating text and yes/no fields that would cause them to update to blank values.
- Item # 143882: Corrected an issue that would require you to select a custom field before using other parts of mass update functionality, such as updating officials.
- Item # 86096: Fixed an issue that caused some of the BillTo and Sport options to not display as report parameters. This caused the report to effectively not function in specific combinations.
- Item # 1287: Auto Assign had an issue that would allow officials to be assigned when they had a conflict. This has been corrected.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 79117: Corrected an issue that prevented some Welcome emails from going out when you have added a new staff member.
- Item # 111462: Corrected an issue that caused many customers to get an error when trying to view a contract.
- Item # 118379: Fixed an issue that caused changes to a facility request to occur when a game was opened to be viewed.
Defect or Bug
- Corrected an issue that would result in a new account being created, instead of signing you in when using the same email address on a registration.