More and more schools are moving to ArbiterPay to pay out the officials. Assignors would need to set the up correctly for each school to be able to pay using the ArbiterPay system or print out vauchers. We will need to set up Bill To relationships and set up games with the Bill Tos. If you need to add a bill to to your Bill To’s list, please click here.
- Go To Payroll and go into the sub-tab of Bill Tos
- Find the School's Bill To
- Click on the number located under the Contacts column.
- Once there, click on the green plus sign icon
- Find the AD that corresponds with the Bill To and click on the blue floppy disk icon to save it.
Update Team Default settings
- Go to Assigning tab and into the Teams sub-tab
- Click on the pencil icon next to the team’s name.
- Fill out the Bill To box with the corresponding bill to. **We recommend filling out any missing boxes**
- Click Save
Filtering Games to be Updated
- Go to the Assigning tab
- Click on the button called New located at the right side of the screen
- On this Add Filter Screen, the main objects to select are the home team or site for that school. The sport or level may also be selected if needed.
- Click on Get Results.
Update Games to have a Bill To and be marked as Paid By Bill To
- After we have pulled up all of those games, on the left side, under the Utilities section, click on Mass Update.
- Select the boxes with the name of Paid By Bill To and Bill To.
- At the right of the Bill To box, select the school's name next to the box called Change To.
- After we have selected these boxes, click on Begin Status Changes.
To check if all of these have been updated, head over to the Users tab, and go into the Contacts sub-tab. Find the contact that these updates were applied to and start acting as the contact by clicking on the silhouette at the right side of their name. Go to the Schedule tab and click on the Pay Officials link. Depending if the games have already happened, then you should be able to see all of those officials waiting for payment. If the games have not happened, try adding a past game for them with officials to see if it shows on their end or you can wait for a game to happen. If a particular contact still can’t see the “Pay Officials” link, there is one other place to check. Under the Payroll tab, go to your Billtos tab and find the Billto for the school in question. On the right side of the page there is a column for the number of Contacts. Click on the number in that column, and make sure the box for “Refpay” check marked.