The Message Center can be used to test whether or not ArbiterSports can successfully deliver emails to the email address listed on the profile. Officials can check their own message center from their profile tab. In addition to this, administrators who have permission to act as users can view the message center of these users.
1. Sign in to your account and choose one of the groups that you are an official in
2. Click on the profile tab in the top right corner
3. Click on the Message Center Link in the top left:
4. Click Check Status to check if your email is blocked. You will get one of two messages, either a green OK or a red Blocked:
5. If blocked, click Unblock Email below the status
Once this is clicked, the email is removed from the block list and emails should start coming through.
Going through the process listed above will remove you from our blocked list. However, this does not guarantee that you receive notifications. There may be additional issues with your email that are solved by other means.
Adding email@example.com as a contact in your email address and contacting your email provider may be necessary steps to ensure that you start receiving these emails. If you have gone through this and things still are not working, it would be best to reach out to your email provider for more information.