This release adds 32 new features and fixes 15 issues across 4 products. Highlights include:
- A new Replace an Official feature.
- Password strengthening measures for PCI Compliance.
- Updates to ArbiterGame Schedule page and additions and fixes to Competitive Balance.
- Added logging to give more specific details in order to facilitate trouble-shooting on performance issue.
- When a User enters their password incorrectly 6 times in a row, their account will be locked for 30 minutes to prevent a hacking attempt from cracking their password. This is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards requirement.
- Users will be forced to change their passwords once every year. We will begin randomly forcing Users starting on March 31st. This is a PCI Security Standards requirement.
- Password complexity restrictions have been put into place. A valid password must have seven (7) characters, at least one number, at least one letter, and cannot be one of the last four (4) passwords they have used. This is a PCI Security Standards requirement.
- Added a feature that allows Officials to be Replaced, in one process instead of Unassigned and then re-assigned. A new Replace link is in place on the Assignment page, that acts as if the currently assigned official is not available and let’s you pick a new official and/or quickly see if one is available. If there are
- Added an internal page to monitor all errors that have displayed to Users. This page will facilitate troubleshooting of problems.
- Migrated the Premium Expiration Reminder email to the new architecture, which allows it to be more dependable.
Defect or Bug
- Corrected an issue that allowed for multiple Master BillTos to be created for an individual entity.
- Item # 198266: Corrected an issue that prevented Group Sub-Assigners from sending out emails to the Group.
- Item # 160240: Fixed an issue where the level was not appearing in Game Reminder emails.
- Item # 112459: Corrected an issue that verified Game Reports prematurely. Now when an official saves the game report the game report should get sent to the assigner to verify and finalize. Additionally, the game report "R" should turn yellow until the assigner verifies it.
- Added ability to view Competitive Balance, which consists of the following:
- For a given sport and school year, it would show the name of each school, their enrollment, the number of tier 0, tier 1, and tier 2, adjusted enrollment, and an option to act as the school.
- The page could be sorted by school name, enrollment, or adjusted enrollment.
- The page would show 25 schools per page.
- For calculated the adjusted enrollment the adjusted enrollment it would factor students on teams from freshmen, sophomore, JV, or varsity teams for a team in the selected school year from where the school's super-group matches the ArbiterGame360 account.
- Added the ability to filter results as follows:
- When coming to this page from the set up page and clicking to view the results, it would default to the sport and school year on the setup page.
- The information would show for all schools based on the filters selected.
- Added ability to email schools from the Competitive Balance page.
- It would email all schools that I have currently filtered.
- The email would have basic WYSIWYG capabilities.
- The email would go to all users in the ArbiterGame account.
- New export to Excel ability has been added to the Competitive Balance page.
- The report would include the school name, entity ID, enrollment, # Tier 0 students, # Tier 1 students, # Tier 2 students, adjusted enrollment.
- The file name would be "[Schoolyear] [Sportsname] Competitive Balance". For example, 2015-16 Basketball Competitive Balance.
- Added an error notice when no date is selected on the League Schedule Settings page.
- Fixed issues with team information on the schedule page.
Defect or Bug
- Corrected an error on the page when selecting the time.
- Fixed an issue where the default time would revert back to 3:00pm even after changed.
- Corrected an error on the League Schedule Settings page when more than seven teams were selected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented changing the dates of games after settings had been changed.
- Refactored the Schedule page filters to fix the following:
- The "Clear all filters" option doesn't always appear. We want to rename it to "Today's Schedule'. It should always display and, when clicked, revert the person back to the date selected at today and no other filters applied.
- At times, when selecting filters, no games or events will display. It may appear in one browser and not another. I believe this is related to cookies.
- When selecting one of the multi-select options on the left hand side (for example, selecting multiple sports sometimes doesn't work).
- The Issues section doesn't appear to trigger any changes. For example, if you select facility issues, it still displays games with no facility request.
- Item # 217163: Fixed an issue that prevented SchoolDude information from being added so that information would flow through the API.
- Item # 210642: Corrected an error when the internal ArbiterSports team attempted to add an Entity.
- Item # 19888: Corrected an error when you are setting up the Smart Scheduler, where the Bypass option appears when it should not.
- Item # 197428: Corrected an error when you are setting up the Smart Scheduler, the non-standardized teams linked to that school appear. Only standardized teams should appear. If you have chosen one of those teams, you get an error message when adding games
- Item # 176216: The child games were using the parent game's default duration. The child games now use the game duration of the child team.
- Fixed an issue where if you are the home team you can see all away teams. If you are an away team, you only see the home team.
- Added an option to categorize a payment as a Misc payment using Simple Pay, so that you can pay without a sport or level.
- Added the ability to submit multiple payments at a time as a group in the Simple Pay page.
- Added the ability to search for a payment using an Officials name.
- Changed format of Dates on all payments pages to give more information and ease the readability of that information.
- We now display the email of Officials when displaying their payments, so we can differentiate between like-named Officials.
Defect or Bug
- Social Security Numbers (SSN) are now limited to the last four numbers on the Personal Information page in Registration.
- SSNs will not be updatable if they are verified. The customer must now call Support and have them update after providing legal documentation, once a SSN has been verified.
- Added time zone to Registrations, so that Officials can understand exactly when the registration will close.
Defect or Bug