ArbiterOne offers a module that assigners can use to organize their pay sheets into 1099s so they can be distributed to officials. This module costs $100.00 per year. If you do not have this module and wish to acquire it, you can pay for it online by following these instructions:
- Sign into your admin account and then click on the Settings tab.
- On the sub tabs below click on License.
- You will then be on a page with your license information, click on the box to select Check/1099 then press the Calculate button in the lower right of the screen.
- Your total will update, then click on the Verify button.
- The verify button will disappear and you will need to scroll down the screen and click on the Check Out button.
(Optional: If you would like an Invoice, click the Print Invoice button and save the PDF file to your computer)
- You will then fill out your payment information to pay for the remaining balance. Once everything has been filed out, click the Confirm button. Make sure to just click it once for payment is processing. If clicked multiple times, payment duplicates can occur.
- You can either print out or take a screenshot of the receipt for your records.
For any questions about updating your account please call our Renewals department at 801-702-8028. Their hours are 9AM to 5PM Mountain Time.