iCal allows you to seamlessly integrate an ArbiterSports schedule with your personal calendar. Updates to your schedule are automatically synced to your calendar.
Note for Officials: Before you can request the iCal link, you will need an active ArbiterMobile subscription. To subscribe for ArbiterMobile, click here. If your ArbiterMobile Account expires, the feed will no longer provide updates until it has been renewed.
- Sign into ArbiterSports and go into the Mobile tab
- Click on Email me my calendar feed button located at the right of the screen.
You will receive an email from ArbiterSports with the iCal URL that you will use for your calendar.
- Open Calendar
- Click on File and select the New Calendar Subscription option.
- Copy and paste iCal URL above into Calendar URL field and then click Subscribe.
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Select on Other
- Select on Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone. Then, click on Next.
- Click on Save after the calendar has been downloaded
That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
- In Outlook 2010, select on Calendar from the navigation pane in the bottom left
- Choose the Open Calendar option located at the top middle panel.
- Select the From Internet.. option
- Enter the URL from above and select OK.
Please note that every Outlook Server's settings are different and some settings may prohibit the download of a subscription-based calendar. As an alternative, the schedule can be downloaded by following the "Download the CSV File" instructions.
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on the Actions drop down
- Select the Follow Other Calendars option.
- Enter the URL from above into the iCal Address field and select Continue (please also note that you may name your calendar on this screen)
The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on the drop down arrow in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu located on the left.
- Select the Add by URL option.
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select Add Calendar.
**To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device's calendar settings.**
- Go to https://mail.aol.com and sign in.
- Select the Calendar option located at the left hand side
- Click on the Action at the top right of the calendar
- Select on the Subscribe to a Calendar option
- Enter the iCal URL and click on Subscribe. A Calendar name can also be typed in during this process.