Adding a Game
- Click on the Assigning tab and click on the icon, located below the Games & Assignments. This will direct you to the “Add Game” screen, where you can input the following information about your game:
- Game #: This is the ID number for your game. If you leave it blank, the system will automatically choose the next available number for an ID.
- Sport: Use the drop-down menu to select the sport for your game.
- Level: Use the drop-down menu to select the level of competition within the sport.
- Home/Away: Use the drop-down menu to select the home and away teams for your game. By default the menus will be populated with the teams which fit the sport and level you have selected. If you want to select a team that is outside of the designated sport and level, simply un-check the box “Match Game Level” underneath the home or away team’s drop-down box.
- Site and Sub-Site: Use the drop-down menu to select the site and sub-site for the game. By default, the list will only display sub-sites that have been mapped for the sport you are scheduling; however, to see all sub-sites as options, check the box “Show all sites and subsites” located underneath the drop-down menu. It should also be noted that if a default site has not been selected for the teams on the game, then the site that will appear in the list by default will be the previously selected site.
- Bill-To: Use the drop-down to select the designated bill-to for this game. (Note: This step is only available to Groups who have purchased the Payroll feature. For more information about Payroll, contact our Sales Department at 800-702-8028.)
- Status: Use the drop-down menu to select the status of the game. Typically, the status for a newly added game should be “Normal,” but you can also select “Rainout,” “Canceled,” “Forfeit,” or “Suspended.”
- Date: Enter the date of the game. You can type the date, or click on the icon to select a date from the calendar.
- # of Slots: Select the number of official slots that you will assign for the game. This field will be pre-populated according which positions you marked “default” for your level. Use the drop-down menu to select a different number of slots, if needed.
- Priority: The priority is a value that the system uses when the Auto-Assign feature is used. The value is based off of a 1-9 scale, 1 being the highest, and 9 being the lowest, and is initially determined by the average strength of the home and away teams.
- Amount: Enter the bill-amount that will be invoiced to the bill-to. (Note: This step is only available to Groups who have purchased the Payroll feature. For more information about Payroll, contact our Sales Department at 800-702-8028. Also, the bill-amount is separate from the Game Fee, which is the per-official payment.)
- Type: Use the drop-down to select the correct type of game. Options are Conference and Non-Conference, League and non-league, Scrimmage, or Tournament.
- Start/End: Specify the start and end time of the game. Use the drop-down menu to select a start-time. The system will automatically populate an end time according to the Game Duration preference you selected for your Level, but you can alter it as needed. Score: Use these fields to enter a final score for the game (You can come back and enter these later).
- Verified: The “Verified” box should only be checked after the game has taken place.
- When you are finished, click on the Save button at the top or bottom right of the page. A confirmation message will appear in blue text beneath the “Add Game” page title, indicating that the game has been added.
After you have added a game, the system will remain on the page so that you can move right into adding another game. If you wish to return to the Games & Assignments page, click the Cancel button.