The Opponents tab sets the list of schools that you play. Only Schools that you have selected as opponents appear as options when adding a game. In this area of ArbiterGame, you can subscribe to opponents already listed. If you are sure that the school is not listed, Submit a Request to ArbiterSports to have that added to the list.
Adding an Opponent
Once you have the details of the Opponent, we can jump right away into adding them.
- Go to ArbiterSports.com and sign in to your ArbiterGame Account.
- Click on the Opponents tab.
- On the top right, you will see a green button called "Add Opponents" and proceed to click it.
The Subscribe to Opponents window opens, featuring those schools located in the vicinity of your school's zip code.
- Change the radius (In Miles) to your liking as well as the zip code to find opponents outside your area. We suggest you use the zip code of the opponent's school to find it much quicker. Click Find Opponents to pull up the list of schools around the zip code listed.
In some cases, the wording of a school can be different than what you have. Check the address under the School's name to see if they match with your information.
- If you get a long list of schools around the zip code, you can filter by name, located on the left side of the window.
- Once you have found the correct opponent, click the box to the left of the school's logo to Subscribe to that school.
- When done subscribing to opponents, click on the blue button located at the bottom right of the screen called "I'm Done Subscribing To Opponents".
Please Submit a Request with the missing opponents to ArbiterSports. Include the Name, Address, City, State, and Postal Code for the school.