Do you have Playoff games, tournaments, championship games, or any other high importance games that require extra officials? Did an extra slot in your game isn’t needed anymore and need to get rid of it? Within ArbiterSports, we offer a tool to take control of the number of slots on a game.
Before you can add the extra slot to a game, we need to make sure that there’s an extra position available for that Sport and Level. If it has not been added, you will need to go to your Positions and add it.
- Go to your Assigning tab and find the game that is going to be changed. Open the slots by clicking on the slots number on the right side of the game.
- By the left hand side of the position’s name, locate the green sign and click it
- Use the drop-down menu next to the slot name to select the position you wish to add
- Click Save at the top or bottom right of the screen.
You will be taken back to the Assigning page and the game will be updated to include the new position.
Decreasing the slot count on a game to have the right amount of officials is available for Admins to use within ArbiterSports.
- Go to your Assigning tab and find the game that is going to be altered. Open the slot by clicking on the slots number that is located at the right of the game.
- First, you need to make sure that this slot is not assigned. Then, by the left hand side of the position’s name, locate the red sign and click on it.
- A confirmation page will be displayed along with the details of the slot that is going to be deleted. Click on Delete at the top or bottom right of the screen to confirm it.
You’ll be taken back to the Assigning page with the slot count changed.