This article will help you how to check your balance on your ArbiterPay Account. This includes your ArbiterPay Green Card.
View your balance on ArbiterPay
- Go to www.ArbiterPay.com and Sign in
- By default, You will already be under the Account tab. Look on the right side of the page and the Available Balance and Current Balance of your account will show. (Note: If the Available Balance is different than your Current Balance, it means that a transfer is going to be executed out of the account.)
View your balance on ArbiterSports
- Go to www.ArbiterSports.com and sign in.
- If you are part of multiple organizations, click on the organization that you receive payments from. If you are not part of multiple organizations, you will automatically be into your Official view.
- Click on Payments > ArbiterPay. You will see the ArbiterPay account number, followed by the Balance on the account. (Note: If you do not see any account numbers, then you might not have your accounts linked. Click HERE to learn how.)