To sign up for an ArbiterPay account, follow these steps:
- Go to www.arbiterpay.com and click on the red "Sign Up Today" banner
- Select the option of Sports Official.
- Fill Out your User Information, such as name, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc. (Fields marked with an * are required fields, and must be filled out before proceeding.
- Enter your physical and mailing address information.
- If you have your bank account information available, you can enter in your account information. This is not required info, but it allows you to receive payments direct deposit, or by requesting an electronic ACH transfer of funds to your bank account. If you wish to skip this step, click the Next button.
- Choose a Security question for account verification purposes. Your answer is used to verify your identity and authorize changes to your account when necessary.
- Pick your ArbiterPay username and login information. For usernames, we recommend using an email address, such as the same email address you use for ArbiterOne. Your Security Key is a numeric PIN code, which is separate from your account password, and is used to authorize transactions within your ArbiterPay account.
If you receive assignments through ArbiterSports, you can also provide your ArbiterSports username and password, to automatically link your accounts together.
- As the final step for registration, you can accept the Terms & Conditions for new users, and your account will be created immediately.*
*Accounts for minors aged 13 and younger require parental consent before account activation. ArbiterPay will contact the minor's parents on file to verify consent before activating the minor's account.