- Sign in to ArbiterSports, using the login information that you wish to replace.
- If your username is associated with multiple assigning groups, DO NOT SIGN IN TO A SPECIFIC GROUP. Instead, click on the Update My Information link, located in the upper-left side of the association selection page.
- If your username is only associated with one group, simply click on your Profile tab after signing in.
- Edit the email address for your account, and click
- When the system recognizes that you are replacing the username with an email address that already exists, it will require you to prove you own that username by providing the password for that new username, and then click Merge.
- If you have entered the correct password, the system will log you out and complete the merge.
- Sign in with the new username and password, and make sure that all of your assigning groups have been included in your account.
When you merge accounts, one account is deleted, and the information stored on that account is carried over to the remaining account. If there is conflicting information being carried over, the system will not over-write any existing information (in other words, the tie goes to the baseman). Below is a table to give some examples of what information is carried over, and which information is not.
|Information||Old Account||New Account||After the Merge|
|DOB||12/25/1945||Was not Listed||12/25/1945|
|Official Number (Custom Field)||117||007||007|
|Picture Provided||Yes, Old||Yes, Updated||Yes, Updated is kept.|
Both are kept. Multiple Phone Numbers