As a rule, ArbiterSports will not give assigners access to see games and assignments from other groups. However, when you have already accepted a game from an assigner, you can use the Sharing feature to provide information about that assignment to your other assigners.
How It Works
When your assigner goes to assign a game, they can view a list of available officials, as well as potential officials who have conflicts with the game. If the conflict is that you are already assigned on another game, your assigner will see an issue code next to your information, and a message that simply says you are already assigned to a game in another group. With the Sharing feature, you can opt to include additional information about that assignment with your assigner, such as the group name, the sport level, site, and game time of the game you have already accepted.
How to Share Your Game Information
- Go to arbitersports.com and sign in to any one of your groups as an official.
- Click on your Profile tab, and then click on the Sharing sub-tab.
3. In the box “Share This Game Info,” check the items of information that you want to include.
4. In the box “From These Groups,” check the groups whose information you want to make visible.
5. Finally, in the box “With Assigners From,” check the groups that you want to grant access to the information.