Canceling a RefPay Debit Card (Old Debit Card)

If you no longer wish to use your RefPay debit you will need to follow these steps:

  • Call Herring bank and verify your balance is Zero. They can be reached at 1-866-348-3435. This is critical because once your money has been transferred to your RefPay card ArbiterPay is not able to get that money back. The Refpay debit Card funds are managed by Herring Bank.
  • Once your balance is zero Herring bank can cancel the card and close your account with them.
  • You can also wait for your card to expire and no new card will be re issued to you.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request