Thank you for sharing your feedback and reporting bugs. To continue improving our site, we release updates every two weeks. Each update includes performance and stability improvements along with other bug fixes. When new features are released, we'll include additional information about the changes.
Highlights this release:
Updates in ArbiterGame to prepare for Event Workers -- BETA coming soon!
Improved architecture for continued reliability
- New features for Event Workers -- BETA coming soon!
- Resolved an issue with the Smart Scheduler when adding games that have a conflict. This will now display a window with an option of how to proceed (add only games with no conflicts or all games)
- Fixed an issue on the settings page where the user would save their settings and then couldn't navigate to another page
- Changed the sender on mass emails to officials to show it is from the admin sending the email. It previously displayed email@example.com
- Fixed an issue on the block dates page for officials can caused long delays
- Fixed an issue that prevented notes from appearing to officials when adding blocked dates
- Fixed an issue that threw an error upon completion of some tests