- General bug fixes and performance tuning
- Improved email performance and reliability
- Fixed a bug that didn't send game change notifications to ArbiterLive followers (if the school uses ArbiterLive)
- Fixed a bug that didn't show the school logo on ArbiterLive
- For In-Person Event Tracking, if the category for an event changes, the eligibility status for officials will be updated
- Fixed a bug that applied background check approval status across accounts.
- Fixed a bug that didn't display related content on some rule books.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show unpublished tests as an option for an eligibility requirement
- Fixed a bug that only showed open Eligibility Periods in the Eligibility Center
- Fixed a bug that threw an error when clicking "My Account" on a Central Hub
- Fixed a bug that caused an application error when saving a test to PDF while reviewing the test
- Fixed a bug that caused action steps to not run properly after an official completed a step
Post Release Hot Fixes
- When completing a registration, officials would see the custom text duplicated.
- Fixed a bug that showed the wrong sport on decline emails
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow assigners to add notes to a game
- Unassign emails to billto contacts are now sending