Squashed bugs and improved performance
- Added the contract addendum to the contract popdown (the portion that opens when clicking on the contract icon from the schedule page)
- Fixed a bug where tournament contracts couldn't open
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow tournaments to be published using the button on the schedule page
- Fixed a bug that caused the students filter to sort by last name but not by first name
- Fixed a bug that would take the client back the schedule page after removing a team from a tournament. Now it keeps the client on the tournament edit page.
- Updated the team schedule printout to correct a few formatting issues
- Fixed a bug where tournaments didn't display on ArbiterLive team schedules
- Fixed a bug that threw an error when viewing tournaments on ArbiterLive
- Assigners can now change teams on games where the teams have accepted the contract in ArbiterGame. If the team had a transportation or facility request, it will be canceled (if using SchoolDude integration, it will cancel the request with SchoolDude).
- Automatically disable the submit button after it is clicked once. This avoids the same test from being submitted twice.
- On the partner exchange service, we fixed a bug that didn't include the slot number with the assignment information
- On the GamePublication API, we added an option to check for a specific game ID. If it no longer exists, we will send a deleted flag for that game. Previously, not response was sent.