- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- When changing a game from home/away, the payor of the game is changed to the new home team.
- Fixed a bug that caused some situations, when a change was made to a game it would appear without the changes.
- When changing the end time of a game, it no longer requires other parties to accept the change.
- When adding a game, the assigning group now shows the mapped level name. By showing the level name, ArbiterGame admins can choose which assigning level to send the game to.
- Fixed a bug when adding teams to a tournament. If the team was a squad, the page would have to be refreshed before the team would appear.
- Fixed a bug that hid students on the team roster after sorting
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the contract to open if your opponent had deleted the game from their schedule.
- Fixed a bug that caused the opponent contact information to not be clickable to show the profile immediately after accepting the contract.
- Added an exit button to the contact profile modal
- Fixed a bug that showed tournaments in the wrong school year.
- Continued updates to the officials schedule and blocked dates beta pages. We anticipate releasing these globally within the next month.
- Added 6/7/8th and 7/8/9th as level options when upgrading teams
- Fixed a bug that would mark paid by billto slots as paid when a paysheet was marked as paid
- When changing the end time of a game, it no longer requires other parties to accept the change
- In-Person Event Tracking Updates
- Added a completed status to events. An official can now be marked as registered, attended, and completed.
- When an official is signing up for an in-person event, the site will now show the number of available seats left (45 of 50).
- When an official is marked as completed for an in-person event, if the event completes all eligibility requirements then the official will be marked eligible.
- For those using our Online Clinics through Brainshark, we added a link to the online clinics from the officials page.
- Fixed a bug that threw an error if an admin went to the video monitoring section with no current videos
- Within the dataexchange API, we added a function to retrieve sports/levels by GenericSportID.