Adding a logo to your Arbiter Account can give a personal touch to your group, as well as provide your officials with a link to your business or school's personal website.
For assigners, the logo will appear on main sub-tab of the "My Group" tab, and will also appear on your officials' announcement feed.
Preparation of your Logo
Before attempting to add your logo, you will want to make sure that you do the following:
- Format the image you will be using for your logo as either a .jpeg or .gif file. You can do this when you save the image using a image editing program (such as Microsoft Paint). As you determine the save to give the file, you are also presented with a "Save as type:" option which lets you specify the file type.
- Limit the size of your image to 120x60 pixels for rectangular images or 60x60 for square images. The pixel size of your image is once again, something that can be edited in an image editing program by resizing or scaling the image.
Adding/Changing your Logo
In order to add your logo to your account, you will want to do the following:
- Sign into your administrator account
- Navigate to the MY GROUP tab and DETAILS sub-tab
- If this is your first time adding a logo, under the Group Logo section, you will see a "Choose File" button. If you have loaded a logo previously, you will see your previously loaded logo with the words "Change Picture" below and by clicking on the "Change Picture" text it will cause your screen to appear like the one below:
- Click on the "Choose File" button and browse your computer for your new logo.
- After selecting the file, click on the "Upload" button and then click on the "Use This Picture" button to load the logo to your account.
- Click on the "Save Button near the top or bottom of the page to store the changes that you just made. At this point you should see the logo applied to your account. (You may need to sign out and sign back in to refresh your browser and see the newly added logo)
- If you want your logo to a clickable link for your business or school website, you will need to pass along the URL of the web address in the body of an email to our Customer Success Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).