- Fixed a bug where emails were being sent to officials with Connected even if they had turned off the notifications
- Fixed a bug where choosing Today as a filter option would continue to display the previously selected date range
- Added an option to filter games by custom game ID. The custom game ID can be set by partners
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow officials to receive emails if they had a special character in their name
- Fixed a bug where administrators did not receive emails when an evaluation was completed
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow new event emails to be sent if the association had an apostrophe in their group name
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow a custom game ID to be removed. To remove a custom game ID, clear out the box before saving the game.
- Fixed a bug that didn't email game changes to site contacts if they were also listed as team contacts
- Update name -- Throughout ArbiterSports we are updating the name of RefPay to ArbiterPay. In the coming months our www.refpay.com address will switch to www.arbiterpay.com.
- Apply filter to Brainshark clinics -- When setting up a Brainshark clinic, you can now add an officials filter. Only officials who match the filter will see the clinic.