- Added fencing to our list of supported sports.
- Updated game change management with other schools and assigners. If there is a pending change the option to accept the change will be part of the details section.
- Fixed a bug on the opponents page that caused the tabs and other links to be unclickable.
- Updated how the date range displays when filtering for past or future events
- Fixed a bug that did not allow games to be deleted if there was a pending change
- Added a report that shows a sum total of game fees by sport and level
- Performance Updates
- Improved performance on the officials schedule. Additional updates coming soon
- Improved performance when editing a game as an assigner and sending out the notification emails to contacts, officials, and ArbiterGame accounts
- Email Updates
- Implemented new delivery system to ensure higher delivery rates for all clients
- Fixed a bug that did not include partners on officials reminder emails
- Fixed a bug that caused the mass emails to officials to not send for some accounts
- Updated emails to account for special characters in names and email addresses
- Background Check Updates
- Added the option to schedule the adverse letter for a specified amount of time or until the administrator manually sends it
- Updated the pre-adverse and adverse letters to include links to the consumer rights documentation
- Various wording and other minor updates
- Fixed a bug on the Officials REST service that threw an error when pulling officials' registration information