- ArbiterOne - ArbiterGame Integration
- Fixed a bug that wasn't showing changed information when editing a game if the change was pending an assigner or opponents approval.
- Option to delete any game. When a school deletes a game all relevant parties are notified.
- Option to edit any game. Previously, if there was a pending change then schools weren't allowed to change the game. If there is a pending change then the update
- ArbiterGame Schedule
- Updates When changing a contract addendum, the contract icon was showing green. It will now show yellow as it is pending acceptance by the opponent.
- Option to add a meet in ArbiterGame. You an select multiple opponents when adding meets and give them a name. Fixed a bug where the transportation popdown was showing TBA times as 12:01 am.
- Display GroupID and GameID on officials popdown on schedule page
Have more questions? Submit a request