Many assigners and schools use ArbiterPay to pay their referees for their work. If your association uses ArbiterPay, you can link your Official account to your ArbiterSports profile, where you can see your current available balance. This article will explain how to link your ArbiterPay account to your ArbiterSports profile.
Note: You must have a pre-existing ArbiterPay account before you can proceed with these instructions. If you have not created an ArbiterPay account, click HERE to register.
Linking Your Accounts Together
- Sign into your ArbiterSports Account. If you are associated with multiple officiating groups, select any group that has a "Payments" tab.
- Click on the "Payments" tab. This tab will be visible to the left of the "Blocks" Tab.
- If your association uses ArbiterPay, click the "ArbiterPay" sub-tab, located in the grey ribbon beneath the Payments tab.
- Type in your ArbiterPay username in the Username text box, and then click on the icon.
- Verify that your ArbiterPay account number is accurate.
- Check the boxes for all Arbiter Group IDs you are associated with, located on the right side of the page.
- Enter the numeric Security Key/PIN from your ArbiterPay Account to authorize ArbiterSports to link your accounts.
- Click the icon to save your information.
Once your information is saved, ArbiterSports will display your ArbiterPay account number connected to each group that you officiate for, along with the current available balance. You can then contact your assigner or anyone else who is trying to pay you, to notify them that your account is linked. They can now transfer funds directly into your ArbiterPay account from ArbiterSports.