If you can't sign in, it's due to one of the following reasons:
1. Invalid Credentials - This means you are using the incorrect password or username, so be sure to double check both.
- Make sure that you are using the email that is associated with your ArbtierSports account. If it has been some time since you logged into Arbitersports and you have changed your email address recently, you may need to use your old email address to log in. Once you get in you will be able to update your email address.
- Check your password. Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure the CAPS LOCK key is turned off and that you are entering your password exactly as you first set it up. So if your password was entered as "johnson" you cannot use "JOHNSON" or "Johnson" to log in.
- If you are still not able to sign in, contact your assigner. He can send you an email with your login and password.
2. Access Denied - This means that you do not have permission to sign in at this time. Contact your assigner and ask him to give you the necessary permissions to sign into your account.