Starting in August 2013, our email system could not keep up with the volume we reached. To accommodate that volume, over the past few months we made significant updates to our email system. With those upgrades some bugs were introduced that we are working out. The new system will allow us to handle much greater volumes of emails and track deliverability and ensure your notifications are delivered in a timely manner.
Please click on the follow link for this article to stay up to date. If you have an issue with emails that is not listed below, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The site gets very slow in any location where an email is sent.
- Mass emails are sent from email@example.com. It should be from the assigner's email address.
- Official reminder emails do not include partners or contacts.
- Email to admins doesn't send when an official marks them as an assigning association during registration.
- Reminder emails were not sending or were delayed.
- If there is a pending change (if integrated with ArbiterGame), the reminder email to officials displays the previous information.
- Users with a comma in their name do not receive emails.
- TBA times show as 12:01 on game change emails.
- Assigning or unassigning an official with no email throws an error if set to published, notified, or accepted.
- ArbiterLive emails not sending
- New game emails do not display which group it is from.
- No new game text being sent.
- Text message for changed games not being sent.
- Turnback email is missing formatting.
- Turnback email does not include reason for turnback.
- After changing a game, if you choose to unassign the official it sends them the game change email instead of an unassign notice.
- For some accounts, when the accept by date passes officials are not removed and an email isn't sent to the admin.
- Welcome email to admins throws an application error.
- Emails not sending when an official completes an evaluation.
- Reminder emails for evaluations not sending.
- No license reminder is sent 2 days before the account will expire.