This release adds 10 new features and fixes 26 issues across 4 products. Highlights include:
- A lot of ArbiterOne and ArbiterWorks bugs knocked out
- Added and improved reports in AG
- Added authentication for the new credit card acquiring service that will be implemented in the next month or so.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 339193: Game Decline Notifications were not being sent correctly for games declined on the mobile app. This issue has been corrected.
- Item # 373902: Corrected an issue where you would receive an error message when trying to accept a group in rare cases.
- Item # 327674: Fixed an issue that prevented some Officials from getting New Game emails.
- Item # 349829: Corrected an issue with Mass Delete of Teams. Only one team was deleted at a time. You can now delete multiple teams as expected.
- Item # 358334: Changed the rules that allow you to see Pending games on your Blocks page, if your group is configured to see them.
- Item # 354330: Corrected an error that could lead to a rounding error of $0.01 and cause a payment amount to be off by that much in rare cases. This would cause an issue for a total you see on your APY account transactions and what showed on your 1099. The worst corrected error was a total of $0.02.
- Item # 385911: Removed a text limit on the announcements that caused them to throw an error if they were large announcements.
- Item # 273799: Corrected an issue that caused deleted Officials to show on some lists that they should not be on.
- Added logging for all AG API calls to give us better tools to troubleshoot issues.
- Added the Officials’ Schedule report. This allows you to see all Officials that worked for your school.
- Added the ability to include awards on the Team Roster report. This displays participation and letter information on the report.
- Added a version of the Fees by Sport report to AG.
- Converted the Games with Officials report to our new report tool and added some improvements.
- Added a two-column parameter page option for reports that you need to give a lot of information to build out to get what you need. This allows us to organize the data and use less space.
- Added the Payment Details for Workers and Officials report as a new option. The report shows games with detail of payment breakout for each person paid.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 305230: Fixed an issue that prevented rooms in SchoolDude from being mapped.
- Corrected an issue that caused an event that has a TBA time to display as 12:01 am on the new Beta Schedule page.
- Item # 364263: Corrected an issue that prevented a contract from being accepted after changes had been made to a game that had been previously accepted.
- When searching for a specific Game on the Schedule page you were given an error. This has been corrected.
- Item # 268798: Fixed the password reset functionality on AL. It was not allowing you to proceed past entering your email address. It is now working as expected.
- Corrected an issue on the Master report that threw an error when you had not selected a gender, sport, or level.
- Improved the Transaction Description for AP+ games to include the teams that were involved in the game on each payment. This makes reconciliation easier.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 335640: Corrected an issue that prevented the saved SSN from showing after a Profile had been altered and saved. The data was still present, just would not display.
- Item # 233842: Fixed an issue that prevented checks from being requested by Officials.
- Added a new method on the Personal Information step to enter SSNs. It now only accepts numbers and adds any necessary dashes in the UI for you as you type.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 380645: Corrected an issue that prevented an Official from taking a test that allows retakes if they did not pass on the first attempt.
- Item # 379972: Fixed an issue like the issue above, but in this case, it was not giving the correct number of retake attempts. The application now handles retakes properly.
- Corrected an issue that prevented you from using the number pad on a keyboard to type into boxes while setting up a test in AW.
- Fixed an issue that caused the loading icon to keep displaying after when setting up test questions and answers.
- Item # 368537: Corrected an issue that caused the loading icon to keep displaying while adding questions manually to a test during setup.
- Item # 349562: Fixed an issue that caused the first clinic to display in Eligibility, which made it appear that you had to register for that first clinic, when what it should have displayed the Clinic Category and allowed you to register for any of the clinic in the listed category.
- Item # 349581: Corrected an issue that caused events to not show when you clicked to register for a clinic. You would have to reload and try again to get the list to show correctly.
- Item # 349276: Fixed an issue when saving eligibility icons to an eligibility. The previous icon save would occasionally save over what you had entered.
- Item # 341773: Corrected an issue that would cause a validation error on Brainshark presentation IDs when they were typed instead of copied and pasted into the field.
- Item # 269960: Fixed an issue that caused a blue separation in the UI to display incorrectly and block part of the data we were displaying on Registration Payments.