Officials can be paid through ArbiterPay by either Administrators or Contacts in ArbiterOne. Below are the instructions for paying officials as a Contact while logged into ArbiterOne.
Please share any tips for others in the comment section at the end of the article.
- Log into ArbiterOne as a Contact.
- Navigate to Schedule > Schedules sub-tab.
- Click for the Bill-to you’re needing to pay.
- If you do not have a Bill-to row and/or a button, please contact your Assigner. They will likely need to add you as a contact on that bill-to by following the instructions found here.
Tips & Troubleshooting
- If the message is on an officials row, they do not have an ArbiterPay account linked to their ArbiterOne account. They will need follow these instructions to link their accounts before being able to be paid via ArbiterPay.
- The column does not apply to the payment process and can be disregarded. It is a control feature for groups requiring an internal approval process before submitting payment to officials.
- Click the checkbox to view all slots including those that were previously paid. Rows with a icon instead of a have already been paid and record of their payment can be viewed by clicking on the .
- Link your ArbiterPay and ArbiterOne accounts together in order to see the current balance and have the account number automatically populated when paying the officials. Click here to learn how.