This release adds 17 new features and fixes 23 issues across 4 products. Highlights include:
- Financial data on the Mobile App
- A lot of ArbiterOne bugs knocked out
- You can now add Posts to multiple sections in AW
- Continued report additions and conversions
- You can now specify the Gender of an Official on the import tool.
- Converted the Bill-To Payments report to the new reporting tool.
- Changed the New Group User email to the new architecture.
- Changed the Tour Request email to the new architecture.
- Changed the Background Check Adverse Letter email to the new architecture.
- Changed the Contacts: All Officials by Group report to the new reporting tool.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 374243: Cancelled Game Notifications were not being sent correctly. This issue has been corrected.
- Item # 365481: Changing permissions for a Contact was giving you an error message and not allowing the change to be started. This is corrected.
- Item # 169962: When a Contact is paying Officials, if they have changed the amount of the Game Fee in certain circumstances, it was changing the amount to $0.00. This has been corrected.
- Item # 345748: Corrected the issue that some payors would need to click Submit on a payment more than one time.
- Item # 370005: Corrected an issue where Game Changes were publishing pending games.
- Item # 349263: When attempting to apply Scope while using a Filter to narrow your results, the page was throwing an error. This is fixed.
- Item # 373902: Fixed an issue where a Group Invitation would be accepted by an Official and it would not be processed correctly causing an error to be presented to the Official.
- Item # 358950: The Schedule page was not showing all games for Officials. One of their Group’s games would not show up in some cases.
- Item # 343473: Fixed an issue where mass publishing pending slot assignments would throw an error for a small number of groups.
- Item # 298458: Corrected an issue that would cause the Assigning page to navigate the user away from the page when it shouldn’t have.
- Item # 3499992: When importing new games and automatically adding new teams, when you would need to use Resolve Home Team, the page would throw an error.
- Item # 358334: Fixed an issue that prevented Officials from seeing Pending games on their Blocks page when they should be able to see them.
- Item # 354943: Corrected an issue that prevented Evaluations from being submitted.
- Item # 223142: Corrected an issue that caused the sport being filtered for to not display properly.
- Fixed an issue that causes test questions were randomized, even though the randomized feature was not selected.
- Item # 334202: On the Assigning, Distances page, we corrected Standard Distance to be spelled correctly as Standard Distance.
- Updated the integration to PlanetHS to flow better into their application.
- Made minor improvements to the Team Roster report.
- Made minor improvements to the Team Schedule report
- When updating the start date of a report parameter, I want the end date to update to the same day.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 345551: SchoolDude facility requests were being sent multiple times. This issue has been fixed.
- The Competitive Balance Report listed Schools as un-submitted when they had completed their submittal. This has been fixed.
- Item # 349758: Corrected an issue where Competitive Balance Tiers would lock on the date, not at the end of the deadline day.
- You will now be able to view transaction data on the Mobile app.
- Your Debit Card balance and transaction history are now available on the Mobile app.
- You can now transfer money to your Debit Card in the app.
Defect or Bug
- Corrected an issue that would cause logins to fail on rare occasions.
- Improved the performance on the Eligibility page.
- Changed the Question Explanation from being required on the Test Import tool.
- Added the ability to post to multiple sections for the same post.
- We now prevent invalid Social Security Numbers from being imported through the Registration API.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 374653: The Officials API was returning an error when trying to get details for Officials. All other calls were working properly and this issue is now corrected.
- Item # 269465: Officials who had gone through e registration and paid were not being marked as registered. This has been corrected.
- Item # 366979: Fixed in issue cause an error to be received when using the Test Import tool.