Meetings, trainings, or any other important meetings can be scheduled through Arbiter’s Event tab. Any event created will show on the official’s schedule.
- Click the My Group tab
- Click the Events sub-tab
- Click on the Green Plus Sign
- Complete the Event Details
- Event Name: The name of the event
- Display Note: A quick note about the event
- Location: Where event is located
- Attendance: Select Mandatory (required) or Elective (optional)
- Start: Event start date and time
- End: Event end date and time
- Price: Cost of event, if applicable
- Accept-By-Date: The date invitee has to accept or decline event
- Max Attendees: The maximum capacity that this event will hold
- Accepted: Number of users who have accepted event
- Category: Ties events to a category name, which can then be tied to an eligibility requirement
- Event Counter: Links event to a custom field, which can then be tied to an eligibility requirement and/or shown on an official's profile
- Reminder Date: A date that an email will be sent to remind the invitees about the event
- Details: Any additional details about the event.
- Click on Save
After you have made a new event, you’ll need to specify who will be invited to the event.
- Click the Blue Numbers displayed in the Attendance column
- Click the Green Plus sign
- Select names in the left hand box, these are the users being invited to the event.
- Click on the Blue Arrow pointing to the right box
- Click Exit
Publishing: Publishing the event will send out an email notice about the event, after invitees have been selected.
- Click the Calendar located in the first hand column
- A blue notification will generate "Published successfully and invitation emails have been sent"
Cancelling: Events may be cancelled when the event will no longer take place.
- Click the Chain Icon Link located in the first column
- Next to the event’s name, click on the Chain icon link.
- The status of the event will be changed to Cancelled and a notification will be sent out to the invitees.
- The event will be unpublished and no longer show on the user's Schedule tab
After an event is no longer needed in the Arbiter, deleting that event is recommended.
- Click the Red X located in the first column
- Confirm the deletion of the event by clicking OK
Editing an Event
Any information on an event can always be edited and updated
- Click the Edit Pencil located in the first column
- Edit any fields that need to be updated
- Click Save