This release adds 11 new features and fixes 8 issues across 3 products. Highlights include:
- Partial refunds of registration payments in AW
- Added Contract Breach functionality to AG
- Updated the Payments page for Contacts to prompt before submitting payment, Moving the total of payments to a more noticeable place, added an indicator if an Official does not have an ArbiterPay.
- Added the ability to permanently delete games from the Archive page.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 17898: Corrected an issue that prevented some officials from being added to a sub-group when they had proper eligibility and were a member of an associated super-group.
- Item # 404888: Corrected an error that would present an error code when searching for sites to subscribe to and using a search by distance.
- We added the ability to track contract breach fees, so that areas that use them can be aware of them in the Game data.
- You can update the amount of the contract Breach Fee.
- Email notifications are sent to all persons involved in a contract if a Breach Fee is changed.
- Games involved when a Breach Fee has been changed will need to be accepted much like any other Game Change item.
- On the Payments page, you can now filter by payment type, so that you can make sure you are paying the right payments out of the right accounts.
- You are now able to filter payments that have a Billto associated. Previously the application also forced you to have the Billto set as the home team.
- The High School and Middle School Eligibility reports have been converted to a better technology that makes them faster and easier to use.
- Contract Addendums, Participation Fees, and Breach Fees have been added to the modal that displays while accepting a Game/Contract.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 13913: Corrected an issue that would present an error of, “Student must already exist. Please import first.” Even when they were already in the account and should have imported.
- Item # 1229: Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing dates for games entered through the League Scheduler function.
- Item # 24352: Prevented you from changing the number of teams while creating a League by accident after you have started the process.
- Item # 24364: Fixed an issue where if a setting was changed for League Scheduler, it would change the other settings to the default.
- Item # 1257: Fixed an issue that prevented you from overriding a practice conflict when setting it up.
- Item # 1364: Corrected an issue when using the Assign All for Event Workers that it was not saving the assignments. It now works as expected.
- You can now process one partial refund for each registration payment if your payments are processed through RapideFund. This is done by going to payments and clicking on the payment amount.
Defect or Bug