This release adds 19 new features and fixes 17 issues across 4 products. Highlights include:
- New 1099 report that allows groups to see all transactions
- AG iCal and Tournament improvements
- AW Test Archive page
- Self opt-in for A1 Travel Fees beta
- Added a new report that allows you to see all people without an email that have been issued a payment through, or receive a 1099 from ArbiterSports. This will allow you to update the information and make the issuing of 1099s more simple.
- The 1099 Transaction report now shows Payor and Payee names, Group Number, Group Name, and the application of origin for the payment.
- Improved performance of the decline process. This had a minor impact on behind the scenes overall performance, which was why it was targeted.
- Added the ability to opt in to the Travel Fees beta page on the information page that leads into the working page. You now click a button and you’re in.
- Added a new fee type to the Travel Fees beta page, the Variable Multiple Distance Fee. This fee type allows you to set a rate per mile inside a mileage range.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 297154: Corrected an issue that caused credit card and e-check payments from processing on the renewal page.
- Item # 274294: Fixed an issue that caused people to be forced to reset their password after they had just gone through the reset password process.
- Item # 345170: Corrected an issue that did not recognize Scope limits while performing Mass Updates.
- Item # 342448: Removed a condition that caused an error message to be received by editing a game.
- Item # 303851: Corrected an issue that caused a few customers to get many emails when an Official was unassigned from a game.
- Now sort advanced filters alphabetically.
- iCal feeds now include practice designations and games will include the opponent in the title of the feed item.
- iCal feeds now include overall tournament information as a feed item.
- Added a copy option to the iCal feed link. This allows you to use it in other applications.
- Added the Event Worker Schedule report that allows Schools to print a schedule for any Event Workers for distribution.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 333043: Corrected a tournament game issue that prevented vouchers from printing for staff to account for the assignments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented editing students from saving properly.
- Item # 285362: Fixed an issue that caused an error message when trying to pay Event Workers from the Payments page.
- Item # 301114: Corrected an issue that prevented schools from accepting game contracts.
- Item # 341382: Fixed an issue causing BillTos to not save properly.
- Item # 315910: Corrected an issue that allowed Game Change Requests to be created when a team is removed from a tournament in A1.
- Item # 267941: Updated how Levels are displayed when there is not a precise match when adding a team. When the precise match does not exist, all matches for a given sport will be displayed.
- Item # 224055: Corrected a filter issue for Eligible Students list printout. The printout and the displayed results were not matching up in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused practices to be included in an iCal feed even when they were not selected for inclusion.
- Added a transaction report by EIN that the ArbiterSports support team can run for groups that will help you pull 1099 data together.
Defect or Bug
- Item # 278292: The 1099 status of an account was being removed when items on the Profile were updated and saved. This has been corrected.
- Item # 293915: Corrected an issue that prevented Event Workers from being added to the proper profile group. When they are registered, they are now properly added to the Event Worker profile group.
- Debit Card fees now have a description of Debit Card Issuance Fee, in the transaction views and reports.
- Upgraded the performance on the Testing Dashboard page.
- Tests will now be sorted by Close Date from oldest to newest in all sections.
- Added an Archive page for tests that no longer need to appear on the Dashboard page.
- Added ability to permanently delete tests from the Archive page.
- Added a restore function that allows a test to be restored from the Archive page to the Unpublished Tests section of the Dashboard page.
- All tests that have been on the Archive page for 2 years will be automatically deleted permanently by the application.
- Improved the performance of the Video page.
- Added minor improvements to the Test page to improve the flow and organization of information on the page.
Defect or Bug